Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jeff City Update

I am finally back to blogging.  After a 4 month hiatus I have a ton of catching up to do!!  We have been living under a rock here in Jefferson City with no internet but we got a working computer so now I can get back to updating you on the exciting lives we lead.  We are still trying to get settled and learn all about Jefferson City but it's actually a pretty nice town.  It's the smallest town either of us has ever lived in so that's an adjustment but it is really pretty here.  It's 2 hours from St. Louis, 2.5 hours from Kansas City, and about 45 minutes from Lake of the Ozarks!  Dan is enjoying working but knows that this is not a permanent job but a stepping stone to where he would like to be.  I have liked joining MOPS and getting to know some other moms in the area.  Although it took us about 10 tries we finally found a church we both like and are looking forward to getting involved and meeting people there.  I know you have been missing the sweet faces of my family so here are some pictures until I begin to write about what we have been up to!

Our family a few months ago at Binder Lake

 Noah still loves his instruments
 Dan with his boys!
 I tried to cut Luke's hair myself and this is the result.  It looked awful, it has grown back out and I plan to get it cut by an actual professional this time, but it is still a cute picture of my baby boy!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are back! That pic of Noah with his guitar reminds me that I need to send you a microphone...I am so sucky and slow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for internet! how i have missed you and your boys' sweet faces...but so glad i got to see all of you in person not too long ago!!! looking forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete