Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Monday, November 21, 2011

Bononi's Visit

Now that so much time has passed I can't quite remember the order of things.  I know all of these things happened in the month of October they may just be kind of out of order of when we actually did them!!  Some time in October the Bononi's came to visit us.  These are our dear dear friends from Kansas City and when I say dear I mean they have done so much for us and been amazing friends of ours.  We first met in small group and Dawn and I were both pregnant together and then she watched Noah for a few hours every day while I was working.  Our sons are about 6 weeks apart and they are best buddies!  When I started staying at home Dawn was my SAHM friend and we did many a play dates together.  We were in MOPS together and Dawn has tried to teach me to be crafty!  They have babysat for our kids when we wanted to go out on dates, watched Noah while I was having Luke, and just been there for us countless times as friends.  We were very sad to leave them when we left Kansas City but like any true friendships I know we will remain close.  We have already stayed with them one weekend for Amberleigh's birthday and they came and stayed with us last month.  We love catching up and know that there will be many future visits!

Ephrem and Noah at the Nature Center
 They had toddler art that day so all the kids got to do some leaf rubbings
 Noah and Ephrem climbing on something they shouldn't have been
 The beautiful Bononi family

No comments:

Post a Comment