I am just posting like crazy so scroll down if you think you've missed some! But I am happy to report I am now blogging about what has happened in the fall rather than the summer. So here it is, 2 months late, Luke's 6 month update!
Lukey-Loo, Lukey-Duke, Lukey, Lukester, Lukies, Love Bug, LT, Angel Pie.....these are just some names we like to call our sweet Luke. It's hard to believe that half of a year has already passed since he came into our lives (not that hard because now 8 months have passed, but you know what I mean). This has been a big month for Luke!! He got his first bottom tooth a couple weeks before he turned 6 months AND he learned to sit up at about 5 1/2 months. Such a big accomplishment, and I love it because I can set him down to play with toys!! Luke also got his first haircut, I did it myself and it was horrendous so I am excited that it is growing back out. We also started fruits and vegetables, and this kid can take down some food! He is still nursing 5-6 times a day and he eats cereal with fruit in the morning and cereal with veggies for dinner. He is saying mama and just recently added dada, he loves laughing especially at Noah and when you tickle his legs. Luke still does not enjoy any sort of loud noises and he definitely does not like when Noah pushes him down!! He is still sleeping great at night and taking 3 naps a day (2 long naps and 1 short one in the early evening).
Me with my precious little Lukey boy (pre-hair cut, you can see why he needed it)
Dan hanging out with Luke on the couch (probably watching tv, this kid is enthralled by the tv)
First time in a swing, he was a little bit small but still seemed to love it
Really liking green beans (not so much on the peas though)



I love that sweet little boy (and his hair) :)
ReplyDelete