Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Saturday, November 5, 2011

5 months

I know that it's a bit ridiculous that I am writing about Luke being 5 months old when he is now 8 months old, but I love looking back on what Noah was doing each month and I don't want Luke to get short changed just because we didn't have the internet!  So with that said.  On Luke's 5 month birthday which was way back in August, he weighed about 16 pounds and 8 ounces.  I have no idea how long he was back then though.  We started rice cereal when he was almost 5 months because he was such a hungry hippo and I was very tired of waking up 2 times a night to feed my porker.  He took very well to the cereal and by the end of his 5th month I had also added in some vegetables.  At 5 months Luke was taking 3-4 short naps a day (about 45 minutes) and sleeping about 11 hours straight at night (horray for everyone in our house).  5 months was about the time Luke started to LOVE the bouncer!  If I can figure out how to put a video up I will because there is one that looks like his head might fall off he is bouncing so much!!  Luke weathered a big move this month and he has done beautifully.  He continues to be our laid back, joyful, and easy baby!



1 comment: