Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Crazy 8 (months)

Lukey-Loo has done so much this month!  The first major thing is that his top front tooth poked through.  I can't wait for the other one to come through because it looks so awkward right now.  Luke also officially started crawling!  Horray!!  It was getting a bit frustrating watching him because for the last month he would crawl like one crawl forward and then just find something closer he wanted to play with, but he finally did it.  He is now crawling all around the room and he is so happy that he can go and get the toys he wants to play with instead of just the ones I happen to lay in front of him.  It's a lot of work though with two mobile children.  He likes to taste everything so I have to constantly watch him, plus Noah thinks Luke is suddenly bigger now that he can crawl and he lays on top of him.  This month Luke also learned to clap and I think it is so adorable when he does it.  He is also sort of pulling up.  He pulls up to his knees and then he can't quite get the rest of the way up.  I still nurse him 5 times a day (I will probably go down to 4 pretty soon here though because he is just not interested with this new found crawling thing).  He is eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  I usually try to get his baby cereal and then a fruit or veggie but this kid LOVES table food.  We have tried to stick with the basics, whole wheat noodles, cheese, egg yolk, cooked beans but the other day I made some banana bread and Dan gave him a little bite.  He broke out in hives!  The bread had pecans in it so this kid may have a nut allergy, we won't be doing that again for a long time!!  My Lukers is growing so fast and sometimes I just want to slow down, luckily every morning without fail, after I feed him he lets me hold him, cuddle him, and kiss his sweet little face!
First taco dinner night (guacamole, refried beans, shredded cheese)

1 comment:

  1. yay luke!!! :) i hope he doesn't have a nut allergy :( taco night looked fun :)

    ReplyDelete