Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Monday, November 7, 2011

Just the 2 of Us

Sometimes I do feel like it's just the 2 of them, I have a feeling that if I keep having boys I may sometimes be left out!  It's worth it though to see the bond they have created and they still love mommy very much!  Luke is usually the person who can cheer Noah up no matter how large the temper tantrum.  He makes him laugh and smile and Noah loves helping him and getting him things.  In the car he keeps me updated on what Luke is doing (he fell asleep, he is playing with his teddy bear, he is crying), and he also entertains him when we have been in the car far too long.  On the other hand Noah is beginning to learn the hard lesson of sharing and does not always enjoy having Luke around (I push Luke down mommy, I make Lukey cry).  They are such sweet brothers though and I hope that I am doing everything right in ensuring that they grow up as friends!


I love this picture, I feel like Luke is really trying to tell Noah something important!

Noah is letting Luke into his big boy bed!
At the nature center playing in the "field"
Choosing a pumpkin at the pumpkin festival
Playing at the mall play place...Luke was a little sad he couldn't climb like his big brother
I love these matching shirts!  And I love that Luke is trying to get away
I saved the best picture for last.  I just think this is adorable!!!

3 comments:

  1. your boys are so precious!! i LOVE that last picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome pictures! They are going to be such sweet friends:)

    ReplyDelete