If you remember from last year's post, I love the 4th of July. Obviously I love America and feel so blessed that I was born in this country, but I think my love for this holiday has more to do with the fact that it's in the summer. I have always loved the summertime. I love that it stays light out for so long, BBQ's, summer vegetables and fruit, swimming, the heat, just everything! This year we spent the majority of the day packing but we also got to spend time with our dear friends the Bononi's. It was a little bittersweet because we all had a great time but we also knew this was one of the last times we would be spending time together before we move. Brian and Dawn have been amazing friends to us while we have lived in Kansas City and I am SO sad to leave this wonderful family.
The kids are enjoying the pool again
Ephrem trying to decide if he should brave the slide
Noah and Ephrem should have their own post. These boys just love each other and have been friends since they were in their mommy's tummies!
It got a bit past bedtime and the boys were sliding around on the kitchen floor
yay! you surprised me with two new blog posts :)! i love surprises! and the picture of the boys sliding on the floor ;) happy 4th!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Parker slides on the floor too--we should come visit so they can slide together!
ReplyDelete