Dan really does not like that I call our son Lukey, but I like it!! Time is flying by and it's going even faster with the 2nd child. Luke is still the happiest baby on the block (and I didn't even read that book). He smiles non-stop and is laughing now. If he cries, all you have to do is look at him and he is happy again!! He can roll over both ways but doesn't do so very often. He can grab toys with his hands and they immediately go into his mouth. He also just started to spend some time in the exersaucer. I have no idea how much he weighs because I stopped going to the breastfeeding support meeting where they weighed him (too hard to keep Noah occupied). He is still a chunky monkey and still loves to eat (every 2 1/2 hours....when do they start going longer stretches?). He is a good sleeper, although I would really like him to start sleeping past 6:00 a.m. He likes to sleep on his side now and that has helped him take longer naps (usually 3 a day and then 1 short one in the evening). He is wearing some 3-6 month clothes but mostly 6m. We can technically start him on rice cereal but we are not going to until he is 5 months old since he is doing just fine with nursing. We don't go to the doctor until July 13th but I'm hoping he takes the shots better than last time!! He is such a sweet baby and loves to cuddle!!
Monday, July 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



aww i like the name lukey :) i sooooooooooo wish you were moving closer so i could love on him!!!!! he is so precious!
ReplyDeletetoo cute :) i <3 him!
ReplyDeleteLukey is too cute:)
ReplyDelete