I have emailed lots of you about a friend who is going through a difficult time right now. This friend found out she was pregnant right around the same time I did and was due a couple of weeks before me. She and her husband are friends from our church. Rachel and I taught together for 2 years at Southeast and then became better friends when they joined our small group last year. About a month ago they found out that the son they were expecting had Trisomy 18 (an extra chromosome) and would pass away minutes or hours after his birth. Throughout this month Rachel and Marcus were able to touch so many lives with their unwavering faith in God. They knew that God was holding them up and were able to seek comfort in His ultimate plan for their and baby Jax's lives. I have truly been in awe of this couple and it has been absolutely amazing to see the people this tiny baby has reached. Last night baby Jax was born and they got to hold their precious baby in their arms for 45 glorious minutes before he passed away. They are heartbroken over the loss but are also joyful that they got those 45 minutes with their son. In his short life, Jax has had the chance to touch and inspire more people than most do in a lifetime. He will forever be loved and remembered. Please keep this beautiful family in your prayers.
Be strong and of good courage for I am with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thank you for sharing their story with all of us. It reminds us how lucky we are.
ReplyDelete