Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick or Treating

I don't have any actual pictures of Noah trick-or-treating just pictures before the actual event.  Dan had to work on Sunday night so I was by myself (well, with friends but on my own as far as getting Noah up to the door to receive his candy and I totally forgot about taking picutres).  We went over to our friend Brooke and Will's house so we could take pictures and then we went out.  Noah was the only one that was actually old enough to walk and therefore did all of the candy gathering himself.  It was a pretty successful evening.  It was really cold and I wasn't all that prepared so we didn't stay out too long.  Also, I forgot to change his diaper and he completely soaked his Tigger costume so we had to leave kinda early.  We did go through a haunted house though!

 This is right before we left, he looks so excited to get candy!
 There are tons of kids in our small group (5 babies, 6 toddlers), Noah looked a little put out that he was the only big boy on the couch at this time!  In order from left to right Colby (2 weeks), Audrey (3 months), Hadyn (3 months), Braden (3 months), Noah (16 months). 

2 comments:

  1. i do love noah's face with all the babies! he is going to be a great big brother...he is getting a lot of practice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Jamie's comment. He is one cute lil tigger!

    ReplyDelete