Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I love this job

Noah is usually a Daddy's boy but lately he has really loved his mommy.  It makes me feel so good inside when he wants to come give me a hug or he kisses me!  If Dan is rubbing my back, Noah will come and help him.  Although we are constantly strapped for money and probably will be for awhile I don't think I will ever regret this decision to stay at home with my children.  I know that for me, there is nowhere else on earth I would rather be every day than with Noah, and I'm sure I will feel the same when my little Luke gets here.  There were times I absolutely loved being a teacher, but no job has ever compared to how happy this one makes me.  I am absolutely sure this is the purpose God had planned for me! 

4 comments: