Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Monday, November 1, 2010

Boo Bash

I finally figured out that I needed to delete my cache and cookies and I can upload pictures again!!  I don't really know what any of that means, I just know it worked!  My blog updates might be a little out of order, so I'm sorry about that.  This past weekend we celebrated Noah's second Halloween.  You might remember my cute little monkey from last year.  Well this year he was Tigger!  When I was a little girl, Tigger was my favorite, I used to sing that song nonstop and when Noah was born I even made up a song that went to the tune of Tigger but had his name/words in it (oh the wonderful thing about Noah, is Noah's a wonderful thing.  His eyes are a beautiful blue and he's just oh so cute.  He's handsome, sweet, smart, and strong; full of fun fun fun.  But the most wonderful thing about Noah is he's the only one, oh HE"S THE ONLY ONE).  When I saw the Tigger costume I knew he had to have it.  Joy and Michael came into town and we went to Boo Bash at church on Saturday morning.  It was awesome.  Noah loooooved trick or treating, looooved his first taste of chocolate (funny how he suddenly remembered the sign for more when he hasn't used it in about 5 months), refused to eat lunch (only cheetos and capri suns), and topped it off with a ride on a canoe train.  He threw a mini-fit when we finally made him leave because it was nap time (made better by a lollipop in the car).  

 Not sure what motorcycles had to do with Halloween but a cute picture anyways
 Not at all scared of the bearded dragon



 This is Noah's best bud Ephrem, he had to get off the ride early because he didn't enjoy it as much as Noah who rode it twice!


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet lil Tigger:) Only you would make up a song to the tune of the Tigger song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you made up a song about noah to the tigger song! i made up a song about kaylin to an eddie rabbitt + a patty loveless song! haha...don't ask me how i did that...i guess there were some sleepless nights and i probably had some time on my hands ;)

    ReplyDelete