All of the toddlers I know have their own adorable quirky personalities! Of course I think Noah's is just absolutely precious. He recently loves helping me cook. When I say it's time to make dinner he pushes a chair (all the while grunting and breathing heavily) over to the stove and helps me stir, measure, and generally make a mess. He loves throwing away trash, anytime I have something to throw away he does the job for me. He now says the words touch (as a question because he touched the stove the other day and it was hot, so he asks now if he can touch something), shoes (sooes), socks, light (igh), woah, and eyes (ees). Most of these words have to be prompted but they are there. He also loves his books. He daily pulls them all off the shelf, sits amongst them, and reads them to himself (he will sometimes do this for up to 20 minutes). He gives kisses and hugs and it just melts my heart every single time (I ask him for these up to 10 times a day). He crawls under his crib and our bed. These are only some of the things but man am I glad to be at home with him caputuring all of these precious moments!!
He is obsessed with bellies. He lifts up everyone's shirt to see their belly. He kisses my belly and then snuggles his head up next to it!








I love him kissing your belly! That is too precious:)
ReplyDeletei was going to say the same exact thing as kelly!! what a precious boy! :)
ReplyDelete