Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

We have a boy....but no name!

I'm super late in posting this but we found out last week (as most of you already know) we are having another boy!!!!  It's so weird because everyone thought this was a girl.  I felt a lot sicker with this baby and Dan and I both just thought it was a girl.  But we were wrong.  I did want a little girl (and still do one day) but I"m so excited for Noah to have a brother so close in age, they will have so much fun!  Every time Noah laughs or sits on my lap his brother gets really active and I think that's so sweet.  And everyone knows how much boys love their mommas so I am looking forward to being spoiled by my two boys and Dan of course!  Many have asked if we have decided on a name, maybe because Noah came so easily to us.  Dan and I both loved the name and when I said it I could picture the baby in me as Noah.  Dan and I can not agree on a name this time around.  Here are some we like:  Luke Thomas, Lucas James, Adrian James, Eli Thomas or Eli James, Caleb Thomas or Caleb James, Joshua Thomas, or James Thomas.  Thomas is Dan's brother's name and James is my dad's name, Grandpa, and Great Grandpa's name, and my brother's middle name.  I just feel like none of them "fit" this baby.  My two favorite are Luke and Eli.  I also thought I would add some pictures of Noah as a newborn, it's hard for me to imagine that this baby will look different than Noah!!



3 comments:

  1. yay for another boy! and wow, you have a lot of pretty names...it is going to be hard to choose just one! i guess you will just have to birth that many baby boys ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Ahhh, such a hard decision on naming your child! It's a big job! I love all of them y'all are considering and can't wait to meet the little guy regardless! How precious is Noah??? It's so easy to forget what they looked like as newborns because they change so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those names!! Seeing those newborn pics makes me so excited to have another baby:) Noah and Baby Boy #2 are going to have so much fun together:)

    ReplyDelete