Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Farmer's Market

I have heard that Farmer's Markets are a great place for produce because it is locally grown and cheap.  I visited quite a few and was always disappointed because the ones I checked out seemed more expensive than the grocery stores.  But early this summer I hit the jackpot with the HUGE farmers market downtown.  We go every week now and get all of our produce.  There are tons of farmer's, musicians, and fun stuff to look at down there.  I usually spend about $10 and for that this week I got 3 pounds of bananas, 5 plums, 5 apples, 1 container of strawberries, 1 pound of grapes, 1 pound of mushrooms, 2 sweet potatoes, head of garlic, bag of celery, bag of carrots, and a tomato.  I thought that was pretty good!  Here are some fun pictures, Noah really liked the fun vegetables at our last visit, it's not a great face shot but oh well!

                                                    Hanging out in the pumpkin patch

                                                  Dad and Noah with the fun fall decorations
                                                 So surprised he got to take a pumpkin home!!!!

3 comments:

  1. i love our local farmer's market too! and i love the berezoskis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! Can't wait to come see you guys!

    ReplyDelete