Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Friday, September 17, 2010

We're back with pictures!!!

Even though I ruined our camera, Dan's phone is able to take and download pictures to our computer.  The quality isn't as good, but it will have to do!  A lot has been going on since I last blogged.  We still love living in our new house (which I took pictures of on the old camera) and feel blessed every moment we are here.  Noah loves to spin in circles, read books, color with chalk and crayons, yell as loud as he can with his hands above his head, has become extremely attached to his puppy and blankey (pummmfy and baa), and dance.  He is following directions really well; he can go get his shoes and put them away for me.  He goes to the front door and tries to open it when I say "let's go", he tries to open the fridge to get a drink, and climb in his high chair when he's hungry.  I didn't think his personality could get cuter, but it has!  I've have been busy joining MOPS, being with other moms on our weekly playdates, doing the usual chores and laundry, and loving being Noah's mommy!  In a couple of weeks I will be watching baby Quinn 2 days a week because her mom is really unhappy with their daycare.  Noah will be so excited to have a playmate and I am excited to watch a girl!!  I also had to change doctors due to an insurance change and have my new appointment the 23rd and hopefully an ultrasound soon thereafter.  Here are some new Noah pics-they are mostly of him at the park.  The weather is changing and it's been so incredibly beautiful here so we've been outside a lot!!
This is a new park that I just discovered and LOVED!  The actual playground wasn't great but the walking trail was wonderful and Noah had a blast collecting pinecones and looking out at the water on the bridge (I didn't get much exersice done because he is very curious on our walks)
This is a park we visit frequently, Noah's favorite part is the piano!

2 comments:

  1. yay! cute background and cute pictures :) miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute boy:) I joined MOPS too btw!!!

    ReplyDelete