Saturday, September 4, 2010
Booooo
I was so excited to finally get the internet today (after waiting 3 weeks it took the guy over 2 hours to get it hooked up) so that I could update you on our lives in the new house. I have been taking pictures of our house and Noah's new updates playing around our new house but tragedy struck today. It was a beautiful day in Kansas City (57 degrees and super sunny) so Noah and I went for a walk by the river at our favorite park. I brought along the camera to capture our adventures so that I could post them later today. Well my water bottle ended up leaking everywhere and got the camera soaked. I'm pretty sure it's a goner which completely sucks because we are in the poor house and can not afford a new camera (we just had to get new tires and a new phone because my phone got wet and was ruined). I'm very upset because I love taking pictures :( It is currently drying out but I"m thinking there might not be any hope! So you might be waiting a very long while for a post with pictures. On a better note, Noah loves the new house!! He has a basement which houses all of his toys so they are not all over our house. His bedroom is fun for hiding all sorts of surprises (balls, cars, books) into his laundry basket, he spends lots of time in the kitchen sweeping, cleaning the floor with a washcloth, and putting things into the dishwasher, he loves to take our clothes out of the drawers and put them in the dirty clothes hamper, and his favorite part is playing in the front yard. He picks up rocks and throws them (I should maybe stop this soon) and draw with chalk on the driveway. We also have a very nice backyard but all Noah wants to do is go up and down the stairs to the deck (which is not a fun activity for me). Needless to say it's been a great blessing, sorry I have no pictures to show for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I can mail you our extra digital camera and then get it when we come visit in November--for real!!! Oh, and John taught Parker how to throw rocks today at the park. Yay.
ReplyDeletei have one you could borrow but it takes 35mm film :)
ReplyDelete