Thursday, August 19, 2010
Baby B number 2
I am not very technologically savvy so I don't know how to upload pictures to the blog using my phone. We don't get internet at the new house until september 4th (which in my opinion is ridiculous), so you will have to suffer through through a pictureless blog. Today was dr appointment day and the first time we would hear the heartbeat! First things first dan thought it was ridiculous how long it took to get ready. Picking your outfit for a doctors appointment is avery strategic thing. Not because I feel the need to look cute but because I try to find the absolute lighteat thing that I can wear. I had picked out some very lightweight capris onnly to find out that they were not clean. Dan was rolling his eyes as I scrubbed a pen stain with soap, febreezed the pants, and threw them in the dryer. He just doesn't understand, the wrong pants can add a pound!!! It was a success because I gained zero weight this month, which actually the doctor didn't particulary like, nor the fact that I had cinnamon toast crunch for lunch. Although I was thrilled with no weight gain, dan was semi-pissed. He just doesn't understand that it is very disconcerting for a woman to get dangerously close to her husbands weight, and that I have 26 more weeks to fatten up! But I will gladly eat some more ice cream to ease his mind. The doctors appointment went great! Noah charmed all by talking to everyone in the waiting room for 40 straight minutes. We heard the baby's heartbeat and are set to get an ultrasound september 16th!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



yay! glad all went well! I hear ya on the weight gain sista, I would hardly ever step on my dr.s scale, they would always just ask the weight when i came out from giving them a urine sample, (scale is in bathroom) instead I elected to tell them my weight I took from home that morning, naked, without 2+ pounds of food and water weight I would accumulate throughout the day by the time I would have my appointment.. It was definitely not fun seeing the number keep climbing, especially because I was never more than a certain amt ever in my life...I was pushing 40 lbs with Cate, couldn't believe it...but I told myself that my body was going to do what it was going to do for her... and to just let it happen... 12 more to loose=)
ReplyDeleteI love the phone post. I hear you on that whole internet thing and the picking out of outfits for the doctor. I've been wearing dresses for easy-access:)
ReplyDelete