One of the best parts about going to Wisconsin was the amount of time I got to spend with my family and extended family. I'm sure if you asked my brother and sister they would say the same thing as me; that we wouldn't have traded those summers on the farm for any lavish vacations. I have wonderful memories of picnics outside, playing bocce ball, roasting marshmallows and making smores, going to movies, and of course going to our favorite restaurant Luigis. I was so excited to spend this time with Dan and Noah relaxing and being together. It was wonderful to spend time with my Mom and Gary, Grandpa Dean, my Uncle Steve and Aunt Lanelle, cousins Karis and Linnea, and Joy and Michael-Josh and Ana were truly missed. The pictures below are of one of the four beautiful gardens on my Grandpa's land.

Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



what a fabulous trip and wonderful memories! so glad you had a great time!!!
ReplyDeleteNo wonder you say that the farm is magical---those gardens are amazing!
ReplyDelete