Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Friday, August 6, 2010

Wisconsin Trip/Extra Stuff

This is the last of 5 blogs about our trip to Wisconsin, so if you missed any keep scrolling down for the full effect. We were so happy that we got to visit the farm and see family. I truly hope this can be a yearly trip! This first picture is of Noah on the swing set at Uncle Steve's house. Dan doing the zipline

Dad and Noah hanging out on the hay bale


Noah and I on their rope swing


Noah went crazy for the dogs, I think they were frightened by this screaming little person chasing after them because they always ran from him


We went to a little beach in Prescott and Noah loved being able to walk and splash around in the water!




What a big boy on the Kaboda!!










1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Noah accosting the dog. Poor dogs, they never know what's coming when the little ones come at them.

    ReplyDelete