Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Monday, September 6, 2010

Help!

So I used to have a cute background from scrappinblogs. Well it went away. I followed all the directions for getting it back and all it's done is make my background plain white. I've changed my background successfully several times but no matter what I do, it doesn't work anymore. Any suggestions? Things I might try or that I might be doing wrong? If I can't have pictures for now, I might as well have a cute background, but instead I've made it uglier :( Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. i have no clue what you are doing wrong!?! otherwise i would help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, their website says "**PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US AS WE SLOWLY GET ALL OF OUR BACKGROUNDS LOADED TO THE NEW SERVER!**" - maybe the one you chose isnt ready yet?

    i tested using one of their codes on my blog and it worked (though I changed it back)... I emailed you step-by-step instructions that I hope will help :)

    ReplyDelete