Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Monday, October 18, 2010

I love the library!

Let me just say that I am in love with the library.  I am an avid reader and have accumulated a very large at-home library.  But reading is quite an expensive habit when you are buying a new book every week, sometimes twice a week!  So I started to use our local library.  You can request books and they get them from you from all the other libraries and even email you when they are in.  I always have a new book and have often gotten CDs for Noah to listen to (now that he's a dancing fool I needed appropriate music).  Another great thing about our library is toddler story time.  We just stared going the past 2 weeks and although Noah is a little young, he loves it.  He usually sits still and listens to the first story, and sings the first song, but after that he loses interest and wanders the room, tapping the other kids and saying "hi" while the teacher reads the next story.  We always do a craft and he holds his own with the crafts as well.  Here are some pics of Noah during story time!

                                          This is the hat he made last week for "hats" story time


 Coloring his hat (he's a tiny bit too short for the chairs)
 This is the first week we went and he LOVED having his own name tag and wouldn't put it down after we got back home (also this is a super cute vest my mom got him)
 Stacking the blocks!


3 comments:

  1. i love the library too! and noah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little bookworm:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look and remind me of Grandma Baerenwald in these pictures & this post! He is the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete