Dan, Noah, and I had our first experience with Chuck E. Cheese tonight. Our friends the Bononis had a good coupon for pizza, drinks, and lots of tokens. Noah and their son Ephrem love playing together so we thought it would be a good time. Before we were married and long before Noah; Dan and I took his niece to Chuck E. Cheese and left feeling very overwhelmed. Let me just say, taking a 1 1/2 year old, is way different than taking a 5 year old! Noah had no clue that these machines actually did anything, he was just very content to push the buttons and pretend to drive. We did end up using some tokens and he had an absolute blast.
He didn't really like the carousel and kept trying to get off
Right before I snapped this picture Noah had both his arms wrapped around Dan and it was soooo sweet! This picture is still cute, but I didn't manage to get the cutest part.
The ski ball was a bit dangerous as the balls kept flying into other people's lanes, but he really really liked picking them up and chunking them
He and Ephrem rode this bus about 6 times, it is where the majority of their tokens went!
The boys just were really good at retrieving the basketballs for their daddies










That looks like so much fun! We have to go!
ReplyDelete