Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Monday, November 29, 2010

What I'm Thankful For


I am thankful for so many things this Thanksgiving!
1.  God: For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16
2.  My husband:  He gave me Noah and Luke and allows me to stay at home.  I have been truly blessed with an understanding, caring, kind, and selfless husband
3.  Noah:  such a happy, healthy boy.  I am so in love with my child!
4.  Luke:  Although we haven't met him yet I am so thankful he is growing and healthy!
4.  Family:  I was so blessed that every person from my immediate family got to come to Kansas City to visit me this Thanksgiving so we didn't have to travel!!!
5.  Friends:  The friends we have back home in Texas and the new ones we've made in Kansas City, continue to bless our lives each and every day!

 A happy boy like I said!
 He was rarely without a lap to sit on this week/weekend
 Happy Turkey Day guys!
 We got all 11 of us in our little dining room!




 Cooking the night before Thanksgiving!
This Thanksgiving we opted out of going to Texas.  Plane tickets are so expensive, I am pregnant, we have a 17 month old, and Dan had to work.  Thanksgiving plans began with my sister and Michael coming over because they live in St. Louis and it is about a 4 hour drive.  Well then my dad and Jennifer decided to come up because his dad lives about an hour from me and Jennifer's family is in St. Louis.  Then my brother and Ana decided that they wanted to drive up to see us.  And my mom and Gary decided to make the trip to be with us all too.  My Grandpa and Helen also drove down!  We had a full and happy household and it was wonderful!  We spent most of our time playing cards, eating, spoiling Noah, watching movies, watching the Aggies beat the hell outta TU-WHOOP!  Going out to eat at Fogo De Chau (amazing), and we even got in a trip to a piano bar!  It was a great week/weekend and I was sad to see them go, but so happy to have the chance to all be together.  I can't wait till Josh and Ana's wedding when everyone will be together again!

2 comments:

  1. aww, love all the pics of the fam! what a wonderful thanksgiving with so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! You can see how happy Noah makes everyone--what a cute boy:)

    ReplyDelete