Noah is giving us fits lately in the eating department. He was once a very adventurous eater but now boycotts eating. This morning I made him a delicious breakfast of eggs, peaches, and oatmeal. Instead he threw all the eggs on the floor and screamed at the peaches. We finally compromised and he ate all the peaches, a few bites of oatmeal, and chex cereal.
Before Noah was born I had gotten myself into pretty good shape with the help of my brother Josh's hard core workouts. Since Noah has been born I can count the times I have worked out on one hand. Luckily, thanks to breastfeeding and weight watchers, I actually weigh less than I did before I got pregnant; so there was really no need for working out. Now that I have more time I thought I would pick it back up. As I started to run I became acutely aware of the months it took to get me into that good shape. So I ended up running 1/3 of the time and walking the rest, oh well!!
10:00-11:45 Nap time
Noah takes a nice long nap while I showered/got ready, did two loads of laundry, prepared the jalepeno turkey burgers for dinner, ate lunch, cleaned the bathroom, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher (I am tried just thinking of all that)
12:00-12:30 Lunch
Thankfully we had no battles for lunch, Noah enjoyed a lunch of cheesy chicken, mixed vegetables, and watermelon. He even drank all of his formula from a cup (no bottle yay)
Noah and I went to Old Navy (I needed new sunglasses because mine broke when I decided to do the sack race with my kids at field day and I fell down-and got beat by almost all of them), and then went grocery shopping
1:45-3:30 Nap Time
Noah takes another good nap while I change the sheets on the beds, fold and hang up more laundry, cut up fruit for fruit salad tonight, and FINALLY watch the Bachlorette-yes I know it's embarassing that I still watch that show.
3:30-6:30 Play Time
Aunt Joy and Uncle Michael came to visit on their way to Minnesota so we went back to Old Navy, Forever 21, New York and Company, and Children's Place. Then we went outside and played while grilling the delicious turkey burgers
6:30-7:30 Bath and more play time
7:30 Bedtime
Noah was so exhausted he had an early bedtime (usually 8:00) and gave me more time to hang out with my sister!
It was a tiring but completely wonderful day. I don't doubt my decision to stay at home one bit!!!



yay! i am so happy for you! and yes, being a sahm is just as busy as any other job...just way more fun! :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!!! Sounds like you are already a pro SAHM:)
ReplyDeletecongrats on your "new" job!! :)
ReplyDelete