"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5
Monday, June 28, 2010
water babies
Noah and I have been attending a water babies class. The point of the class is to get your baby used to being in the water so that they are not afraid of it. We've taken Noah in the water quite a bit and he's never seemed afraid but I still thought it would be a fun thing to do. The teacher has shown us lots of fun things to do in the water and he has really liked it. The only complaint I have had is that the pool is FREEZING! By the end of the lesson Noah is shivering and his lips are blue! His favorite part is when we sing the hokey pokey and we lift him out of the water!
I am a girl who married the love of her life and had 2 beautiful baby boys. Our lives are not in anyway perfect. We have struggles and trials every single day but we try to handle them with grace and love. Jesus has captured our hearts completely and we know the only way this family works is because of our shared love for Him. I began this blogging journey to keep our family and friends updated on our lives but continue it as a keepsake of our lives.
You are such a good SAHM!
ReplyDelete