I just had to post some more pictures of my recent days as a SAHM and go on and on about how incredibly blessed I feel that I get to be with Noah every single day. Since making the decision to be a stay at home mom I feel like we just continue to be blessed over and over again. First Dan got a job, then he made the Dean's list this semester, then we got a free vacation to Branson, then we got another free vacation to Lake of the Ozarks, my friends and family are able to come to Noah's birthday party, my brother and Ana got back together, and I have had time to cook, clean, volunteer at church, and give Noah so much love and attention. God has reassured me time and again in the last few months that this was the right decision for our family. We start our new water babies class tomorrow, just another thing I feel so excited and happy that I get to do!!
We had our first play date at the splash park with Emmet, Jace, and Ephrem (their moms are friends from our small group at church)
Noah, Dan, and I went swimming
We also visited the Italian Festival, I'm not sure how an old fashioned fire truck fit into the festival but it made for a cute picture and Noah had fun ringing the bell!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



how wonderfully blessed!
ReplyDeletewhat a joy!
ReplyDelete