Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lake of the Ozarks

I realize that I am very behind on my blogging. The month of June has just flown by! This was one of our mini-vacations we got to take a few weeks ago. Dan attended a conference (small and solo law firms-boring) at a resort at Lake of the Ozarks and he wanted Noah and I to come along. It was at a fun resort right on the lake and there were lots of fun things for us to do. Unfortunately Dan had meetings all day long but Noah and I had a great time exploring all of the fun things there were to do. Thursday we went to one of the pools and met two other wives whose husbands were at the conference. Friday morning we were up bright and early to play at the beach. Noah loved the sand but then started eating it-yuck! Friday afternoon we got to play in the splash park at the resort. Noah was very uninhibited he just crawled right in and made friends with another little boy named Noah, I don't even think he knew I was still there.
They had a big waterslide that we thought would be fun for Noah. Dan met us right after his meetings and didn't have time to go back to the room to change into his bathing suit, well his khaki shorts didn't work so well on the water slide!
Noah also enjoyed pulling everything out of the suitcase and cracking up after he climbed in there.
Saturday Dan finally got some time that he could spend with us. We went out in the morning to the beach and played in the sand and Noah got to swim in the lake for the first time. He wasn't scared at all! We put him down on the sand and he crawled right into the water!
This is the only sand castle that Noah didn't destroy!










1 comment: