Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Monday, May 31, 2010

11 months

Once again I can't believe that my baby, who's not even really a baby anymore, is 11 months old. From what I hear this isn't always an exciting developmental month for babies, but Noah has made many advances in the world this month. He can now; drink from a cup independently (with or without a straw), say daddy and hi clearly, shares everything, when he shares something with me and I say "Thank you Noah!" and then I give it back to him he says, "tay tee", which to me constitutes thank you, waves bye bye, claps (I know most babies master this earlier but this was one thing that thwarted Noah...UNTIL NOW), and climbs everywhere. His new favorite food is blueberries and I just made some salmon pasta he seemed to enjoy! Here he is eating his favorite snack, cheerios. These are his new walking shoes
Playing at Zona Rosa

Cruising around on the rocks in Branson (oh yeah another development is that he will walk with us holding onto one hand)
Reading Love and Respect with his daddy. Noah will make a wonderful husband some day because he has such a great example to follow(if you have never read this book, Dan and I highly recommend it we are re-reading it again with our small group)
He climbs on, over, through, under, and around EVERYTHING! He loves to climb!

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday sweet boy...can't wait to see you in less than a month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so big! we love that book too - absolutely fantastic and biblically based, which is the best part. love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete