It's crazy to me that Noah is now in the double digits for months of being alive! This month has been really fun because his personality has really begun to blossom. He is the funniest baby and anyone who spends any amount of time with him always says he's just the happiest baby they have ever met. Our babysitter has been trying to teach him three signs; drink, food, and all done. He hasn't mastered the drink or food just yet but he's got the all done sign down. Except that he does it all the time. He thinks it's just hilarious to put his arms up in the air. This month his palate is expanding to include pretty much whatever we're eating. He is getting really good at feeding himself, although sometimes he goes on strike and wants us to just feed him. He hasn't really mastered the spoon though, usually he just bangs it around and then throws it on the floor. He drinks from his cup with a straw very well. We are easing into eliminating the bottle. He stands by himself pretty well but then gets scared and sits back down. Dan and I tried to get him to walk to us the other day but he just face planted forward instead! He pushes his little push toy around all over the house though. Noah now has a front tooth and another one starting to poke through (I couldn't capture a picture of it this month though). I decided to just give up and say that daddy is his first word. He has given up saying mommy ever but now says daddy when Dan walks in the door so I guess I have to give in. He babbles more than ever and this month even said yuck (but I can't get him to say it again). With 10 months has also come a few temper tantrums. He whines and cries when you take a toy from him or don't let him play with dangerous things. He even stomps his little feet and growls when he really doesn't like what you have to say. It was funny and kind of cute but we are working to put an end to this before it becomes a habit. All in all, this has been a very exciting month. I really can't wait for everyone to get to see him again this summer!
Noah telling us he is "all done" at the pizza place
Brushing his teeth like a big boy!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



super cute kid!
ReplyDeleteThe last pic is hilarious:)
ReplyDelete