Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring Time Fun

It's finally consistently warm here in Kansas City so Dan and I have been taking Noah to the park quite a bit. There is a park on the river about 10 minutes from our house. It is in adorable Parkville and we absolutely love this park. Dan and I used to come here all the time when I was pregnant because they have a really good trail that runs right along the river. It is so incredibly pretty and we took Noah on quite a few walks during the fall but now he can actually enjoy the playground. We usually make it out to the park a few times a week. They have a little pizza place down there that is very kid friendly so last night we decided to eat pizza and then work it off at the park. Noah had a great time and will love it even more when he can walk! Noah and Dan on the dinosaur (that I actually captured with my photography skills)
This is a turtle that we are sitting on (Dan did not manage to capture it)


I love his face!!! He was laughing by the end of it but he looks a little petrified in this one.

Look at Noah's little fat tummy sneaking out!! These are the flowers that have finally bloomed down by the river, so pretty!!



2 comments:

  1. So cute:) I love the photography skills of you two---it's obvious which one of you is the pro:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. noah's hair is getting long!! also, how does dan still have all his hair?

    ReplyDelete