Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Noah's first 1st birthday party

I realize that my child is not yet even 11 months old (6 more days), but we had his first first birthday party this weekend. The Bononis (our friends from small group at church) have a son Ephrem who is about 7 weeks older than Noah. We are both from other cities and had other birthday parties but wanted to have a birthday party together for our Kansas City friends. Noah and Ephrem are best buddies and we knew they would want to celebrate their birthdays together. We had a great time and although I wasn't as good with the camera as I wanted to be, we got some cute pictures. Noah is well practiced with being the center of attention and will be so excited for his Texas birthday party in June. The morning of the party he decided to play with the party favors
This is before the party but I was smart to get a picture of the party hat, he refused to wear it at the actual party
I love balloons!!!

Lots of balloons in the car (notice the pink balloon, I should have known better than to send poor color blind Dan to the store to buy balloons)

Bubbles!!!!!

Noah wanted to play with the naked barbie doll, we might have to keep an eye on that

Noah's first hot dog





These boys are ready for some cake!

As the cake fun was beginning

He kept looking at us like he was doing something wrong, I think he was checking to make sure this was really okay

Dan carrying both of the birthday boys back inside for present time!
Noah got lots of presents but didn't seem interested in helping me open any of them











1 comment:

  1. I love all of it! Especially the pink balloon and the cake pics. Noah looks so much like his momma now!!!

    ReplyDelete