As I said each and every month with Noah....I can't believe Luke is already 2 months old!!! I published a monthly accomplishment update each month for Noah so I am going to try VERY hard to do the same with Luke, I don't want him to get left out just because I am busier! He is a very big boy these days. We actually missed our doctor's appointment because we were out of town and they can't schedule him until the end of May, but last time I got him weighed (about 2 weeks ago) he was almost 13 pounds!!! He is a very laid back little boy. He tends to cry when he gets too tired or too hot (it used to be when he was too cold but now that it is warmer out he DOES NOT like to get hot either, must be a bit temperature sensitive). He still hates tummy time but is getting stronger and can lift his head a lot better although he can't quite hold it steady on his own when upright he is getting very close. He absolutely adores when you give him attention but he is content to entertain himself too. He smiles all the time showing his gorgeous little dimples, coos, and makes these funny little squeaks. He also likes to suck his thumb and finally seems to like the bathtub. I think he is still a bit unsure about Noah but he tolerates all the hugging, kissing, and screaming "baby" "Yuke" very loudly in his face. He is still a great eater, usually about every 2 to 2 1/2 hours during the day. He sleeps about 10 hours at night, I generally feed him around 9:30 and he wakes up once during the night to eat and usually is up for good about 8:00ish. He has gone as long as 9 hours without eating (only twice but I am still hopeful) but some nights wakes up after about 5. I read somewhere that the scientific definition of sleeping through the night for a baby is only 5 hours. If that's true than my little angel has been sleeping through the night since 2 weeks of age! He absolutely hates to hear yelling, if I raise my voice to tell Noah no or Noah shouts no back at me, Luke cries. I think he is a sensitive boy and just so precious. We couldn't feel more blessed with this easy baby!
Monday, May 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



He is so adorable and I just love his hair! He looks like a little doll:)
ReplyDeleteaww 2 months already! how can that be?!? so glad he is a great baby! also, noah yelling "yuke" in his face made me lol...for real...out loud ;)
ReplyDelete