Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Horray!

I absolutely LOVE having a little baby again.  Luke is so cuddly and snuggly but babies are a huge adjustment.  It's amazing that I had already forgotten that but it's hard to follow any sort of schedule or have any sort of life when you have a newborn.  Luke is now 11 weeks old and I feel as if my life is beginning to get back to normal.  I think I can officially say that he is sleeping through the night.  I generally feed him around 9:30 and he wakes up at 7:00ish.  I feel like the luckiest girl alive because I get 8 continuous hours of sleep at night.  This fact alone has allowed me to resume my normal life!  Which means I have been able to take Noah on playdates and go on walks and to the park.  He has adjusted so well to Luke and I am happy that we are finally able to get back to doing things that are fun for him again.  It's still MUCH more difficult and requires so much planning to take 2 children places but with summer coming there is going to be so much to do so I am excited to be finally getting back to normal!!

This is Noah about to go to our last storytime at the library (notice the jeans and coat, yes it is still chilly here)
 We went to a petting zoo at the library, Noah LOVED the bunny but he was kind of squeezing it instead of petting
 He kept going up to this duck and yelling "quack quack duck"  so very cute
 Noah and Ephrem with the bunny AGAIN

2 comments:

  1. 1) I like Noah's Blabla monkey:)
    2) I'm super jealous you get 8 hours a night.
    3) You have cute children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute! and yay for living a "normal" life again! :)

    ReplyDelete