At the hotel pool, Luke and I didn't get in because it was pretty cold!
Noah was kind of intimidated by the pool, he really liked to hot tub better
I was holding Luke, Noah was sitting on the edge of the hot tub, and Dan was on the other side of the hot tub. I told Dan he should maybe sit closer to Noah because if he fell in there wasn't really anything that I could do about it since I was not in the pool. He said not to worry, a couple minutes later Noah fell in. His natural reaction was to flail his arms and he kind of kept himself afloat for a minute. Luckily Dan got to him quickly and he decided to listen to me the rest of the time!
Cute baby Luke getting changed for the night
At the capitol building
They were saying some oath
This is an awful picture but all of them were really dark. He is shaking the guy's hand right now and getting his license thing. The swearing in was in a courtroom and I knew without a doubt it was going to be VERY difficult to manage 2 small children and take pictures of Dan. They had a room open at the very back to the courtroom and that is where we had to sit. Noah screamed pretty much the whole time or shouted "daddy" very loudly. Thank goodness for fruit loops and another little girl his age because that was the only thing that calmed him down long enough to let me snap a few pictures and make sure no one stole Luke out of his stroller!!



congrats dan!!!!
ReplyDeletei can picture you trying to manage taking pictures and two boys! that is hard work! but i am still very glad you went! whoop for dan!
ReplyDelete