Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

3 months and Luke's stats

Luke missed his 2 month appointment because we were in Jefferson City and I guess those are difficult to come by because this was the first time they could get him in!  He is weighing 13 pounds 15 ounces (70%) and is 24 inches long (85 %)  He is a big boy!  He did not do so well with the shots my happy baby was very fussy, until bedtime then he went right to sleep like a good boy!!
     I'm about 10 days early but I blog when I have the time!!  As each month passes his personality is coming out more and more.  He is the most laid back kid in the world!  Not lazy like I had originally thought because of his long stay in my uterus, but just laid back.  He is happy being held, happy on the playmat, happy in his bouncy chair, happy in his crib, happy in his carseat...you get the picture.  This is a really happy kid!!  I rarely hear him cry and when he does cry he is easily pacified.  He can hold his head up now but still bounces around from time to time.  He nurses about every 2 1/2 hours, except in the evening when he eats every 2 hours.  He sleeps about 10 hours straight at night and is still a cat napper.  He smiles constantly and can put a little weight on his legs when you stand him up.  He is getting better at tummy time and can lift his head up pretty high and is starting to push up on his arms a little bit.  He loves watching the mobile and the blinking light on his playmat.  That's really about all the excitement a 3 month old gets in his day!

Thank you Aunt Jamie for the L onesie....unfortunately it's not going to fit this little tubby for much longer
 He doesn't LOVE his bumbo seat just yet but he is getting there
 This is just a picture of his crazy curly hair.  When it is wet it is super curly but when it dries it just sticks straight up!  He reminds me a bit of Ernie from Bert and Ernie (Noah has lately become obsessed with Sesame Street)

4 comments:

  1. love all that hair! i can't wait to meet him in person and give him lots of lovin! :) hope that is sooner than later!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like a little doll!!! I love the wild hair, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha-the word verification I had to type out was "turd". I'm so immature.

    ReplyDelete