My mom likes to tell the story of when I was a little girl and I got into the cocoa underneath the sink. She followed my cute little chocolate footprints into the bathroom where I was hiding behind the shower curtain. She also likes to tell the story of when my brother poured parmesean cheese and apple jacks all over the bedroom floor and then rolled around in it. In my childless stupidity I asked her, "where were you while this was going on?" Well now I know, she was feeding the baby, cooking dinner, cleaning up, or doing one of the many million other things we moms do. So tonight Dan was outside killing weeds and I was cooking dinner. Luke was happily sitting in the bouncy chair and Noah was playing quietly in Luke's room. I was complementing myself on getting everything done and I walked in Luke's room to find Noah doing this...
Baby powder everywhere! As soon as he saw me he said uh-oh, and then stroked my hair and said sorry mommy. So cute I just had to laugh instead of getting upset!
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I knew that one day that comment would come back to haunt you! Interesting how life comes full circle, isn't it! Welcome to true motherhood - all you can do is laugh, give them a kiss, and thank God for the fun and frustration of it all! Love you.
ReplyDeleteThat is HILARIOUS!!!! You should know by now that there is no such thing as playing quietly. Quiet always means naughty. :)
ReplyDeleteyou are right, that is way too cute to even be upset about! :)
ReplyDelete