Another Easter has passed and I am in awe of the blessings God has poured out on my family. This has been a difficult year for our family with no source of income and tons of uncertainty about where our future lies. I feel though that God has been holding our little family in His hands and as a family we have all grown closer during this time. I am confident He has an ultimate plan for where He wants us and we continue to have faith that He will show it to us very soon!! This Easter was celebrated on Saturday again this year, due to the fact that I had to be at church all day Sunday. We started off with a HUGE Easter Egg hunt at a nearby church. I am not sure we will ever do that again! It was mainly greedy parents picking their kids up and running with them, grabbing as many eggs as they could on the way. There were kids with huge recylable grocery sacks filled with eggs, and then sad little Noah with his 6 Easter eggs (haha to those people because the candy turned out to be bubble gum and gobstoppers not exactly toddler friendly, AND you had to empty all your eggs and leave the eggs before you left...suckers). I'm not sure Noah even knew what the heck we were doing there. He was very content picking up his 6 eggs and the balloon he got afterwards was a much bigger hit!
Before the insanity began....Noah's friend Jace got tackled!!
Afterwards we headed to the Zona Rosa Easter parade,petting zoo, and Easter Bunny. Although Noah really liked the band and the animals, I'm pretty sure he was happier about eating his lunchable with the oreo cookie!
After a looooong nap (over 3 hours) we headed to church. Luke had adorable Easter overalls, a hat, and little booties to match. As soon as we walked into church he pooped everywhere, all down his legs and all over his outfit. The only outfit I had in the diaper bag were some ugly brown pajamas...boo!
We came home and enjoyed an "appetizer" dinner....really unhealthy but fun to have once a year. Overall it was a wonderful Easter!
I asked Noah if he wanted to hold the baby and he decided to hold his puppy like a baby
what cute kids and such a beautiful family you have! your easter bunny wins for the least scariest! it's actually pretty cute! i've seen some pretty scary bunnies this year... Guam Easter Bunny wasnt scary but he sure looked a lot like Bugs Bunny!!
ReplyDelete