Luke is 1 month old!!! Time is going way too fast! There is not much to discuss as far as development this month. He pretty much eats, gazes around for 20 minutes, and sleeps. I try to do tummy time with him a few times a day but he usually just turns his head and falls asleep. I ditched the whole schedule thing because he went from sleeping 4-5 hours at night to sleeping 2 1/2. So we are back to no schedule but a decent amount of sleep at night, horray! Noah seems to be adjusting better now and has come to realize that Luke is staying here and that he is not going to always get his way just because there is another child here. He has actually been very helpful the past week or so, and he finally loves me again!! Luke got his first bottle on his 4-week birthday. The first attmept did not work but luckily he took the bottle the next time around. I hate messing with the bottles and pumping so it probably won't happen very often but I want to have the option should I need to be away from him (or just want a break from time to time)
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



love the family pic! y'all are too cute! and happy birthday luke! :)
ReplyDelete