Noah is growing up so fast and I feel like I just wish I could slow down time! Even though it breaks my heart a little to see him growing up I love all the new developments that have come with each month. Noah has been showing a lot of "potty readiness" signs. I am not really ready to take on potty training just yet but we have been trying to get him interested. Joy got him a potty and we have it in the bathroom and let him sit on it whenever he asks. He understands that you have to pull down your pants, take off your diaper, and sit down on the toilet. After that he gets up, gets his toilet paper and pulls back up his pants, smiles and says "all done". All without actually going to the bathroom. He knows the process but I am pretty sure he has no idea what actually happens when you sit on the potty. It is still adorable though. I am planning on doing the potty training boot camp with him this summer because 2 sets of diapers is astronomical!!
He loves to draw with pens, markers, and crayons. He holds the pen like a regular person holds a pen to write, it's so cute!
He's a great big brother; covering Luke with kisses, trying to pick him up, gives him hugs, and helps me get his diapers and clothes ready!
And just a cute sweet picture of baby Luke who is also growing up way too fast. Our neighbor just said he doesn't even look like a brand new baby anymore :(







aww how precious!! i didnt know noah was a lefty :) how cute.
ReplyDeleteawww these are great pictures! both the boys are getting so big! and how did you get a lefty and i didn't?!?
ReplyDeleteThey are soooo big. You know one day he's gonna pay you back for posting a potty picture!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet:) Luke looks older because of his hair--such a studly baby:)
ReplyDelete