This week we went to Crown Center (it's downtown and has tons of shops, restaurants, and office buildings) to go see the Sea Exhibit. I get a magazine that tells you all the cheap/free things to do with kids in Kansas City and this was one of them. Dan was super excited because we thought it was like an aquarium. It was more like a little playground for kids that was decorated like Under the Sea. Noah loved it, he was so excited and it was perfect for him. Dan was very disappointed there were no actual sea creatures (I was secretly very pleased because sea creatures are one of my greatest fears, and also since it was under the sea they were playing the Little Mermaid soundtrack which is one of my all time favorite movies). Here are some cute pictures from our fun afternoon!
Laying on the mermaid bed
He was very hesitant about the seaweed at first but ended up loving it!
Captain of the ship
I'm not sure what he was doing in this picture but I thought he looked cute
Riding the dolphin
i am cracking up that noah is posing like the mermaid!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are cute but you are a superdork. Sea creature fears and love for Little Mermaid...guess that's why we love you though:)
ReplyDelete