Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Red Barn Farm

Have I mentioned how much I absolutely love my play group?  It is so wonderful to be surrounded by moms who stay home and are Christians.  They are all so encouraging and I love our kids playing together because I know that they are raising their children in the same way we are raising ours.  We planned a family outing to Red Barn Farm and it was a success.  I was a bit leary because it began at 11:00 a.m. and was about 30 minutes away from our house which meant no nap time!  But the boys had a blast and just ended up taking a short late nap and then an early bed time, best of both worlds!!

I'm so happy we decided to make this a Sunday family event, I feel like Dan has to miss so much of the fun stuff we do and was so glad he could see how much fun the boys had
 Family picture....I am definitely pregnant
 This goat kept trying to eat Luke's PB&J it was hilarious, he was shaking his hand saying "no,no...mine"
 Love that smile
 Playing on the hay
 Luke loved it too, although he needed a little help
 Could not get a good picture, Noah was angry he had to share the saddle with his brother
 Looooong hayride into the woods

 They loved the big pumpkins!


1 comment:

  1. yay for family time! it is so much easier when dad gets to come and help mom with the kids :)

    ReplyDelete