Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Party and Trick-or-Treating

Although holidays are so much fun with kiddos I tend to feel a bit overwhelmed at all the millions of activities there are to choose from.  When I first became a mom I felt like we had to attend every single thing.  In the 3 years since I have wised up and learned that kids get a bit overwhelmed too with too many activities and we don't have to do everything all the time!!  With that said this year for Halloween we chose 2 activities.  A Halloween party with the play group.  The kids wore their costumes, played games, and had yummy snacks, and also got little candy treat bags.  We then decided to go trick-or-treating the next night in our neighborhood.  We are fortunate to live on a street with a lot of kids and we wanted the chance to go around  our street and a few others so that we could meet everyone.  It was so much fun and I really feel like God blessed us immensely to find a house in this neighborhood and on this particular street!

Best picture I could get with the monkey and Cat in the Hat
 Pumpkin Pinata at our Halloween Party
 My cute little monkey being sweet
 Eating "lunch" with their best buddies Ephrem and Amberleigh
 About to go trick-or-treating....Luke found a sucker already!
 So adorable
 We went trick-or-treating with Ephrem, Amberleigh (a shark and fairy), and Tiffany who lives down the street (strawberry)
 The boys did fantastic!  Noah said trick-or-treat and thank you each time and Luke said tick teet and tank you each time.  
 Every time someone gave Noah candy he turned around to us and said "I got more candy!!!!"  It was like he couldn't believe people just kept giving it to him.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you love you neighborhood! what a blessing!! and such cute trick-or-treaters!!

    ReplyDelete