Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I love love love the Pumpkin Patch here in Kansas City, and even better that it is FREE from 4-6 every day! We took Noah when he was about 15 months old and then we missed out last year because we didn't live here but I knew the boys would absolutely love it and I was so excited to go this year.  I went with the moms from my play group and holy cow it was a crazy time.  The boys loved it but it was packed and incredibly difficult/stressful with 2 kids who are on the move.  There were so many kids there I was worried that if I let Noah out of my sight I would never be able to find him again and Luke was in over-stimulation mode and kept running from one thing to the next.  The boys had a great time but I was very frazzled by the time we were done!!  I didn't get hardly any good pictures but here are some that I did get!
 This was probably their favorite thing....corn, trucks, shovels what could be better for a couple of boys

 Noah was being so stubborn he refused to take pictures with the pumpkins and when I told him he had to or we were going home he said "fine then I'm covering up my eyes so you can't see me"  
 Feeding the goats

 Banging the pots and pans
 Hayride with our friend Brenna, I love this picture of Luke it makes me laugh so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment