Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Monday, January 23, 2012

TGIF

Last weekend I was talking to someone and I said something about being really happy it was a 3-day weekend.  To which they said Oh you look forward to weekends too even though you get to be at home all the time.  Let me think about that, do I look forward to weekends?  Here is what my day Friday looked like:
4:50 a.m. alarm goes off: wake up, workout, take a shower, eat breakfast, do my bible study, nurse Luke, make both boys breakfast, clean the kitchen while they are eating, clean the boys up and dress them, set up the tent and play in the tent, gulp coffee, set up the train set and play with the train set, play with balls with the boys, put Luke down for a nap, fold and put away towels, wash another load of laundry, clean both bathrooms, sweep the kitchen floor, make my bed and pick up the bedroom, play more trains with Noah, unload the dishwasher, get Luke and nurse him, make both boys lunch, eat lunch, clean up lunch, read books and sing songs, put Noah down for a nap, play with Luke downstairs, put Luke down for a nap, finally put on makeup and straighten hair, pick up toys, prep stuff for dinner, get Noah a snack, nurse Luke, get the diaper bag ready to go, play at the mall, run by the grocery store, finish dinner, eat dinner, clean up dinner, play with the boys,nurse Luke,  put the boys to bed, watch a movie with Dan-bed time 9:30 p.m.
Here is what Saturday looked like:
I slept in until 7:00 a.m., Dan cleaned up breakfast, I stayed in my pjs until about 3:00, I got to take a nap, I got an uninterrupted shower, Dan and I went on a date and I managed to stay up until 10:00.

Do I look forward to the weekends?????  Hell yes I do!

Here are some cutie pictures of my boys on this lovely weekend



1 comment:

  1. I read this and just had to comment!! I LOVE this post!!! :) It made me laugh so hard.... our days are so hectic and when you write it out it is so exhausting just to read it :) Stay at home moms get weekends too!! Thanks Becky... you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete