I have another Noah story but I didn't want to post it at the end so that you had to read through all of them again....Last weekend we were going to the park and Noah always checks to make sure we are all coming (mommy coming? Daddy coming? Luke coming?). This time he asked if Jesus was coming. Dan talked to him about how Jesus lives in our hearts and he comes everywhere with us, so yes he was coming to the park. So a few days later I was taking the boys to the park again and Noah says "mommy Jesus is coming with us cause he is in my tummy" So cute, and sort of right
I feel as if I am forgetting Noah's life. Doesn't that sound terrible but I was just telling Dan the other day that I can hardly remember what he was like as a newborn, how sad is that!! I know as each year goes by I will forget cute little things he says/does so I decided to blog about a couple of funny Noah stories. I"m not sure if blogger will let me keep adding to this particular post when I get a new story, I hope so that I can have all the quirky stories in one place. This is really more for my benefit than anything else. Here are some funny things that recently happened.
1. As I was nursing Luke the other day, Noah looks at me and says "Mommy, I have no boobies" to which I said "No you don't, just girls have them" Then he pulls up his shirt and says "Mommy I have no milk come out, just girls." to which I said "Just mommies have milk for their babies Noah" He looked rather sad that he didn't have this option and he sighed and said "Oh I have a pee pee, you no have that mommy"
2. I don't always get a shower in before Dan leaves for work and on those days I have to improvise, generally when I put Luke down for his morning nap I set Noah up on our bed with the computer watching Shrek. I leave the door open and he knows if he needs anything he can just come tell me and I can hear him from where I am. Today I hear him scream really loud, oh no mommy. Thinking the worst I bolt out of the shower soaking wet and run over to the bed. He points at the screen and says man that donkey is so silly mommy......seriously
3. This is another story involving tv, and I promise we really don't watch very much of it. I use it as a last resort when I really need to get something done. Dan and I usually work out together in the morning before the kids wake up but there have been a couple occasions when I haven't gotten up, so during Luke's morning nap Noah gets to watch Shrek on the computer so I can get my workout in. Really, this Shrek watching only happens about once a week, if that, but this week it happened twice. Once because we had a play date and I really needed a shower and another time because Luke had woken up in the middle of the night and I just couldn't drag myself out of bed at 5:00 a.m. So anyways, this particular morning I had already exercised and wasn't going to shower until both kids were taking their afternoon nap. I was about to put Luke down for a nap and Noah says "Mommy you need to exercise, I watch Shrek" I told him that Daddy and I already worked out this morning while he was still sleeping. So then he said "Mommy you need take a shower and I watch Shrek." So I said, no I don't need to take a shower. So then he gets real close to me and I swear he was smelling me and he says "No mommy, you really need take shower. I need watch Shrek." At least children will be honest with you.
Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



oh my gosh!! that's hilarious!! SO much to look forward to=)
ReplyDeletewhat a funny kid! :)
ReplyDelete