As I was going through my pictures and making a new folder for Winter 2011-2012 (ugh for winter), I came across some pictures I hadn't blogged about yet! This is good because I can't find the camera adapter to upload my pictures from Thanksgiving so I will be behind again. Back in mid-October we took a trip to Texas. It was the first time we had been back in almost a year and a half. Let me just say this, we miss Texas we really do, and of course we would love to move back there, but with that said there is a lot that goes into making a big move like that. Anyways, we went to Texas for Dan's friend Andy's wedding. Dan was a groomsman and I was super excited because the wedding was in Ft. Worth so I could see my long lost Aggie girls. The wedding turned out to be close to Abeline not Ft. Worth but we still managed to get everything in. I wish that I would have had more time with my girls, and I was so sad to miss Ginger and sweet Emery but I am hoping to convince Dan of another trip this summer.
Our first stop was Kelly's house and this is literally the only picture I got!! Parker isn't even in it :( We hung out in their awesome playroom and played outside for a bit. Dan took Noah and headed out to west Texas (way way West Texas) for the rehearsal dinner and I stayed with Luke that night in Dallas
After spending time playing at Kelly's we got to go to Sara's house, I was hoping to meet Davis but it was still pretty early, he ended up being born a few weeks later! Oh and I didn't get any pictures with Sara :( Saturday morning Luke and I headed to Strawn Texas to meet up with Dan's family and get ready for the wedding.Luke meeting his Nana for the first time
The wedding was so much fun and Noah had the best time of everyone. He was a dancing machine (Luke fell asleep and we all had to take turns holding him). Again I sucked at picture taking so the only pictures we have are the morning after when we ate at Dairy Queen
Even though it was out of the way, my sweet husband let me go visit my Aggie roommate Jamie. I was dying to meet Brynlee but she just wasn't ready to come out just yet. We got to have fun seeing Kaylin though. I do have pictures from this because Jamie took them and she is just so much better at these things than I am. I wish I lived closer so she could document my life for me!
My children were surprisingly well behaved the entire trip. We had a couple car meltdowns but all in all it was pretty successful. We are hoping to not go as long without seeing everyone next time.



texas misses you! and so do we!
ReplyDelete