I've always said 4th of July is my favorite holiday, and it is, but I really love Christmas as well. I pretty much love any holiday. I don't get stressed out at Christmas like most people (probably because we spend whatever money we have on traveling and don't have to worry about getting gifts). I love the feeling you get at Christmas time and I think not worrying so much about gifts has allowed Dan and I to really focus on the true meaning of Christmas. I love the song O Holy Night because I feel like the line that says the thrill of hope is exactly what I feel each Christmas. This year it took us 4 days to put the Christmas tree up because Luke kept trying to eat everything and Noah was so excited he kept pulling the lights off the tree and tossing ornaments around. But we finally got it up!!
I know this picture is blurry but Dan had his foot up on the couch so he could reach the star and Noah was copying him and it was just so cute I tried to get a picture off really quickly.
The progression of pictures in front of the tree is hilarious. Noah kept taking off Luke's hat, which Luke thought was hilarious. Luke kept pulling Noah's hat down over his eyes which Noah thought was hilarious.
I hate this picture of me but Dan says it has to go on here because we are making memories
Noah got to put his own Christmas tree and stocking in his bedroom and he is super proud of it!
We don't have a fireplace so this is where the stockings are hanging. The bear stockings were me, Josh, and Joy's when we were little. There has always been this huge debate about which stocking was who's so for future reference Noah has claimed the brown one and Luke's is the white bear.



No comments:
Post a Comment