Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Thursday, December 1, 2011

All About Noah D

I feel like I have been blogging about Luke a lot since we missed so many of his monthly updates and I didn't want to leave my sweet Noah out so I want to do an entire blog about him!  Noah D is what I usually call him, baby boy is what Dan usually calls him, Nah Berahkee is what he calls himself.  The other day we had a babysitter for the first time.  She knew Luke because she is his teacher at MOPS but she had never met Noah.  When we left, Noah was crying hysterically, when we returned her words were "Noah is so awesome"  And we think so too.  Noah has so much of my personality (that sounded really egotistical since I just commented on how awesome he is).  He is loud, he is goofy, he is stubborn, he gets frustrated easily and throws temper tantrums, but he is glorious!  Noah is still head over heels about trains, trucks, cars, balls, and drums.  Elmo has taken a backseat lately because we don't watch Sesame Street anymore (beautiful weather so not much tv).  He adores being outside and playing with sticks and rocks.  He loves jumping, skipping, marching, and running.  Daddy is still his favorite person in the world (although Joy is a close second).  He is doing so many things these days I can't even think of all of them.  He knows most colors and shapes, he can count to 20, he knows the letter N for Noah and L for Lukey, he can sing a few songs (twinkle, twinkle, deep and wide, my God is so big).  He loves to take apart his train tracks and put them back together in different shapes.  He loves going to school (MOPPETS) and church (they talk bout Gia...Jesus)  There are so many things he is doing it would take forever to list them all!!

Noah and I on Labor Day (he shoots the ball into his hoop and if he doesn't make it he says "Good try, I try again"
 I love that he has a wedgie (loves helping me cook "I stir it mommy" followed by a screaming fit if he can't stir it cause it's hot)
 Old man pjs
 This kid is a climber, he seems to have no fear when climbing up and down things
 Completely embodies his personality
 He loves to rake the leaves and then throw or kick them
 Pudding!

1 comment:

  1. you make me laugh and so does noah! :) especially his wedgie! what a great kid! you are one blessed mommy!

    ReplyDelete