These cupcakes are homemade! Jamie and Ginger would be proud!! Joy helped a ton with these so I can't really take all the credit. And Michael came up with the idea of the cookies in cookie monster's mouth.
Grammy and Luke (Luke has weird hair because I put vaseline in an attempt to get rid of the cradle cap, terrible idea it did not wash out)
I can't believe my baby is turning 2!!!
Uncle Steve, Grandpa Dean, Gary, and Mom watching Noah swim in his new pool
Ana says if she can order a baby like Luke they can have kids soon :)
So happy my cousins Karis and Linnea could join us
Josh and Ana hanging out with Luke (he was really hot, hence the diaper)
Dad and Jennifer eating the yummy food
Noah was really excited to eat elmo kaycakes
So glad we got this picture of him opening the Elmo doll
He wants to sleep with this doll but I can't find the off button and am scared he will roll over and wake us all up with Elmo's creepy laugh!
Steve and the girls got him a guitar (tar....sing mommy)
My dad got him THE loudest toy ever, singing and dancing tools...but he loves it
Josh, Ana, Joy and Michael (JoMac....Noah doesn't really understand that they each have their own names, he calls both of them jomac)
I feel really terrible that I didn't get a single picture of Dan throughout the whole weekend. In my defense, I ask for him to take my picture with the kids he never asks. All in all it was a really great time and I was so glad to be able to celebrate with my family!



i love, love, love the cupcakes and am super impressed!!! so glad that all the family got to be with y'all to celebrate! looks like a great time! give noah TWO big smooches from us! happy birthday precious boy!
ReplyDeleteoh p.s. pretty sure you got one picture of dan...where your mom is holding luke...i think he could be talking to a neighbor in the background? anyway, thought maybe that would make you feel better ;)
ReplyDelete